- Producer Michael Cuomo has come onboard to produce PINK MIST (written by and to be directed and editing by Shari).
- The feature film A SCIENTIST’S GUIDE TO LIVING AND DYING (edited by Shari) is hitting the festival circuit
- The web series SWITCH (edited and co-produced by Shari) is available online. This series created by Stavroula Toska is based on a true story. SWITCH stars Academy Award winner Olympia Dukakis, two-time Emmy winner Cady McClain, Emmy-nominated Jon Lindstrom and Stavroula Toska.
- WOMAN (directed, edited, produced, shoot and conceived by Shari) played The St. Louis International Film Festival and is continuing to tour the festival circuit.
- SUGAR! (directed and edited by Shari) has been released on Amazon Prime, You Tube, iTunes, Hoopla and GooglePlay.
- Shari was interviewed on the NOTHING SHINES LIKE DIRT podcast – episode 31.
- MY LIFE AS ABRAHAM LINCOLN is now available on Amazon Prime.
- Shari appeared with Alice Ripley on the International Women’s Artist Salon radio show. (Listen to a short excerpt here.)
- Shari completed a sizzle reel for her science fiction trilogy NUMBERS.
- SUGAR! has won the following awards:
- Best of Fest (Narrative Feature) at High Falls Film Festival
- Best Director (Shari Berman), Best Supporting Actress (Leah Barker) and Best Actress (Alice Ripley) at Atlantic City Cinefest
- Best Female Director (Shari Berman), Best Cinematographer (Fletcher Wolfe) and Best Actress (Alice Ripley) at Glendale International Film Festival
- The Golden Pass award at LIFFE
- Best Narrative Feature at The Village of Brewster
- Best Narrative Feature at The Boardwalk International Film Festival
- Best Music and Best Actress at The Back in the Box Film Festival