So far in 2017:
- Shari just cut a proof of concept video for Deborah Goodwin and Alicia Slimmer’s web series Justine to a Fault.
- Woman has been accepted to the 2017 Milwaukee Short Film Festival.
- Shari is currently editing the feature film A Scientist’s Guide to Living and Dying.
- Shari is currently working on the 9th draft of her screenplay, Pink Mist.
- Sugar! won Best Music (Stephen O’Reilly) and Best Actress (Alice Ripley) at the Back in the Box competition.
Highlights from 2016:
- Shari’s first feature My Life as Abraham Lincoln became available on Amazon Prime!
- Shari was interviewed by We Are Moving Stories. You can read the article here.
- Shari appeared with Alice Ripley on the International Women’s Artist Salon’s radio show. (Listen to a short excerpt here.)
- Shari completed the sizzle reel for her science fiction project Numbers.
- Shari completed her Super 8 Film Woman and began film festival submissions.
- Sugar! won
- Best of Fest (Narrative Feature) at High Falls Film Festival
- Best Director (Shari Berman), Best Supporting Actress (Leah Barker) and Best Actress (Alice Ripley) at Atlantic City Cinefest
- Best Female Director (Shari Berman), Best Cinematographer (Fletcher Wolfe) and Best Actress (Alice Ripley) at Glendale International Film Festival
- The Golden Pass award at LIFFE
- Best Narrative Feature at The Village of Brewster